- This policy relates to how Roche uses, stores and collects personal information collected from Users of the Roche website;
- Personal information is information about the User that is personally identifiable like the user’s name, surname, email address, and/or postal address and that is not otherwise publicly available;
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Roche does not own or control or with whom Roche is affiliated or contracted, or to people that Roche does not employ or manage;
Use and Collection of the Information Collected
- Roche collects personal information when the User registers on the Roche website and enters promotions or competitions. Roche may combine information about a specific User with information it obtains from business partners or other companies;
- Roche uses information collected from the Roche website, for the following general purposes: to customise the advertising and content Users will see, fulfill User requests for products and services, provide User’s with Roche news, improve Roche’ services, contact Users with promotions, conduct research and provide Users with free product samples;
- Although Roche will undertake reasonable endeavours not to allow the use of personal information for other purposes, Roche cannot guarantee that personal information will not be used for other purposes.
- Roche takes the privacy of children online very seriously. Children under the age of 16 years should have a parent/guardian’s consent before providing any personal information to the Roche website. Roche will not require or request children under this age to provide any personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the applicable activity on the Roche website;
- If Roche determines upon collection that a user is under this age, Roche will not use or maintain his/her personal information without the parent/guardian’s consent.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Roche does not rent, sell, or share personal information about the User with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services Users have requested, when Roche has obtained the permission of the User.
Confidentiality and Security
Roche has placed physical, technological and procedural security safeguards in place that comply with best practices to protect personal information about the user.
Roche may update this policy. Roche will notify users about significant changes in the way Roche treats personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified by the User.
If a User has any questions, suggestions or comments, Users are requested to complete the feedback section on the Roche website. Any comments posted on the feedback section will not be accessible to the general public.